Deviants Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For fatcat throwbacks

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Where are the stuffs??
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 9 on Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:02 pm

WooHoo.. It's fucking working even

Go down 
+9
Leo76
Ellie
ultra04
Dr Felonious Sloth
Imalady
Chuck
mactavish
MooSE667
Wytch
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
mactavish

mactavish

WooHoo.. It's fucking working even - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WooHoo.. It's fucking working even   WooHoo.. It's fucking working even - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 12:17 pm

Chuck wrote:
mactavish wrote:
*mutter*.............fecking elephant memory,ya prick! LOL!

built like one of teh bastards as well....plus when it comes to titty pics, wouldn't let anything get in the way of gettin 'em

You STILL aren't getting one. OR a titty pic! tongue
Back to top Go down
http://blkcattriquetra.ning.com/
Chuck

PostSubject: Re: WooHoo.. It's fucking working even   WooHoo.. It's fucking working even - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 11:30 am

Hey....Ultra.....Hows me favourite pom???...good to see you here my darling....now show us ya.......
Back to top Go down
mactavish

mactavish

PostSubject: Re: WooHoo.. It's fucking working even   WooHoo.. It's fucking working even - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 2:55 am

Ohhhhhhhhhhh....Lorddddd!!! You never stop trying,huh? Razz
Back to top Go down
Chuck

PostSubject: Re: WooHoo.. It's fucking working even   WooHoo.. It's fucking working even - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 11:58 am

nope...never will....besides that you love me asking and I figure if I pester enough I will eventually get some titty pics
Back to top Go down
ultra04

ultra04

PostSubject: Re: WooHoo.. It's fucking working even   WooHoo.. It's fucking working even - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 12:27 pm

**waves** like mad and all my friends I have missed you all sooooooooo much.......love ya moosie man Chuck and Mac.hugest hugs in the world...xxx
Back to top Go down
ultra04

ultra04

PostSubject: Re: WooHoo.. It's fucking working even   WooHoo.. It's fucking working even - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 12:28 pm

Chuck.........it's been how many years you've been asking and nothing is gained, they say God loves a tryer...but come on now......lmao..xx
Back to top Go down
ultra04

ultra04

PostSubject: Re: WooHoo.. It's fucking working even   WooHoo.. It's fucking working even - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 12:31 pm

I'll pass link onto Newf......she's away at the moment so as soon as she's back home I'll send it.......we had a fab time when she came visit...omg.....late, late nights chattering and drinking and laughing.... cheers
Back to top Go down
mactavish

mactavish

PostSubject: Re: WooHoo.. It's fucking working even   WooHoo.. It's fucking working even - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 12:53 am

Awwwwwwww.......Cilla,you rock! Your Chrissy card arrived today,too. Gosh,you & Ima are amazing ladies! Thanks to Wytch for helping me meet you both! Love yooooooooo!!
(hehehe...betcha didn't get a CARD,either,Chuckie,my man)! ROFL...no tits,no card...life is cruel.....*snigger*....... lol!
Back to top Go down
Chuck

PostSubject: Re: WooHoo.. It's fucking working even   WooHoo.. It's fucking working even - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 10:00 am

up you too mac....I got me a card from Ultra..... tongue

reckon you girls would be disappointed if I didn't ask
Back to top Go down
mactavish

mactavish

PostSubject: Re: WooHoo.. It's fucking working even   WooHoo.. It's fucking working even - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 11:06 am

Hmmmmmmmmm..........let me see. I slap my kids for constant nagging.........I slap Georgie for constant nagging.....are you seeing a pattern here,Chuck? NAGGING IS ANNOYING!!!! Suspect
Back to top Go down
ultra04

ultra04

PostSubject: Re: WooHoo.. It's fucking working even   WooHoo.. It's fucking working even - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 11:08 am

lol@ Chuck......I sent you an ecard...hope you liked it and thank you for mine..
Mac sweety....so glad your card arrived via "post" lol......quite agree I thank whych from the bottom of my heart for keeping all us deviants together...xxx
Back to top Go down
ultra04

ultra04

PostSubject: Re: WooHoo.. It's fucking working even   WooHoo.. It's fucking working even - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 11:14 am

you flippin crease me Mac girl........you cant half shove the salt.hahaha Razz queen .love ya loads and hope you like the funnies I send via text.hehe Smile
Back to top Go down
Chuck

PostSubject: Re: WooHoo.. It's fucking working even   WooHoo.. It's fucking working even - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 11:18 am

mactavish wrote:
Hmmmmmmmmm..........let me see. I slap my kids for constant nagging.........I slap Georgie for constant nagging.....are you seeing a pattern here,Chuck? NAGGING IS ANNOYING!!!! Suspect

slapping...mmm....couple of things I can think of here....it either makes you a slapper or it means I'm gonna lucky....either way I win
Back to top Go down
mactavish

mactavish

PostSubject: Re: WooHoo.. It's fucking working even   WooHoo.. It's fucking working even - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 5:35 am

Ohhhhhhhhhh....Chuckie,Chuckie,Chuckie! Tragedy has struck! The Camry was brought home on the back of a tilt tray truck today. Clutch failed completely and conked out in Golden Square. Cost a frikkin fortune to get it home. Now,I need to get the clutch & gear box outta the old one & into OURS! Whaddya reckon,Bud? Time for a trip to Benders? I love you
Back to top Go down
Chuck

PostSubject: Re: WooHoo.. It's fucking working even   WooHoo.. It's fucking working even - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 11:33 am

ahhhhhh....the sweet sound of titty pics
Back to top Go down
ultra04

ultra04

PostSubject: Re: WooHoo.. It's fucking working even   WooHoo.. It's fucking working even - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 6:37 am

lmao @you 2....hahaha

Ultra feeling a little bewildered as my daughter has reached 30.ouch that really hurts Shocked
Back to top Go down
ultra04

ultra04

PostSubject: Re: WooHoo.. It's fucking working even   WooHoo.. It's fucking working even - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 6:41 am

piccy is of my beautiful daughter....... mummy of 3....
Back to top Go down
ultra04

ultra04

PostSubject: Re: WooHoo.. It's fucking working even   WooHoo.. It's fucking working even - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 6:49 am

Maaaaaaaaaaaccc.honey thanks for the text........with up coming wedding funds are whoooshing away.but fingers crossed if I have my way we'll keep some and try to meet up.......love you honey...xxx I love you
Back to top Go down
Chuck

PostSubject: Re: WooHoo.. It's fucking working even   WooHoo.. It's fucking working even - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 8:55 am

wooohoooo at Ultra's daughter tongue
Back to top Go down
Chuck

PostSubject: Re: WooHoo.. It's fucking working even   WooHoo.. It's fucking working even - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 8:56 am

mactavish wrote:
Ohhhhhhhhhh....Chuckie,Chuckie,Chuckie! Tragedy has struck! The Camry was brought home on the back of a tilt tray truck today. Clutch failed completely and conked out in Golden Square. Cost a frikkin fortune to get it home. Now,I need to get the clutch & gear box outta the old one & into OURS! Whaddya reckon,Bud? Time for a trip to Benders? I love you

only need the clutch dearest....gearbox was alright if I remember
Back to top Go down
Imalady

Imalady

PostSubject: Re: WooHoo.. It's fucking working even   WooHoo.. It's fucking working even - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 3:25 am

***hugs*** Ultra...and thankyou for
your card. Here I thought I was on top
of things and was ahead of the game
when your card arrived before mine!!!

By the way, your daughter is beautiful
(she takes after her momma!!!)
Back to top Go down
Dr Felonious Sloth

Dr Felonious Sloth

PostSubject: Re: WooHoo.. It's fucking working even   WooHoo.. It's fucking working even - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 11:42 pm

Merry ho, ho's

WooHoo.. It's fucking working even - Page 2 Christmas-chimney
Back to top Go down
mactavish

mactavish

PostSubject: Re: WooHoo.. It's fucking working even   WooHoo.. It's fucking working even - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 10:42 am

Chuck wrote:
mactavish wrote:

only need the clutch dearest....gearbox was alright if I remember

Fucked if I know! Can't change gears,is all I know....nothing doing. Can't even FORCE the fucker into any gear. *sigh*. GEEZE! I hate cars!!! Crying or Very sad
Just spent a grand on the commodore & now this.....Sheesh.......
Back to top Go down
mactavish

mactavish

PostSubject: Re: WooHoo.. It's fucking working even   WooHoo.. It's fucking working even - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 10:45 am

MERRY CHRISTMAS,YA BASTARDS!!!!

WooHoo.. It's fucking working even - Page 2 Bettie-page-christmas
Back to top Go down
Ellie

PostSubject: Re: WooHoo.. It's fucking working even   WooHoo.. It's fucking working even - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 8:43 am

Very Happy Merry Xmas Fuckers! Hope the fat guy in the loud suit left great stuff under your tree! santa sunny What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WooHoo.. It's fucking working even   WooHoo.. It's fucking working even - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WooHoo.. It's fucking working even
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deviants Anonymous :: Shootin' the Proverbial :: What's News?-
Jump to: