Deviants Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For fatcat throwbacks

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Where are the stuffs??
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
    Who is online?
    In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 9 on Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:02 pm

Listen Here You Deviants (Yes.. Snot.. Chuck.. 667.. I'm talkin' to YOU! :P

Go down 
    +8
    Newfygal
    Misfitz
    Leo76
    ultra04
    Honeybear
    Chuck
    MooSE667
    Wytch
    12 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2
    AuthorMessage
    Leo76

Leo76

Listen Here You Deviants (Yes.. Snot.. Chuck.. 667.. I'm talkin' to YOU! :P - Page 2 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Listen Here You Deviants (Yes.. Snot.. Chuck.. 667.. I'm talkin' to YOU! :P   Listen Here You Deviants (Yes.. Snot.. Chuck.. 667.. I'm talkin' to YOU! :P - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 4:55 pm

*looks around hopefully* lol Twisted Evil
    Back to top Go down
    Honeybear

Honeybear

Listen Here You Deviants (Yes.. Snot.. Chuck.. 667.. I'm talkin' to YOU! :P - Page 2 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Listen Here You Deviants (Yes.. Snot.. Chuck.. 667.. I'm talkin' to YOU! :P   Listen Here You Deviants (Yes.. Snot.. Chuck.. 667.. I'm talkin' to YOU! :P - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 9:06 pm

Chuck wrote:
    just biding me ime...one has come in and flashed....so reckon there is a couple more that will flash yet

PSML - it was a one off occassion. Gotta make a great first impression Laughing

Anyways, I should probably introduce myself properly. My name is Belinda, 35 years young, been with partner Scott for nearly 6 years. We have two beautiful children, Hayley who is 2 in April and Dylan who will be 1 in July. I work from 6pm till 10pm for the ANZ Bank processing all the cheques through the system. Scott works as a delivery driver for Bullet Freight.

I live in the South Island and am far away from all my fellow divas which at times can be really hard. Especially when you know they are hurting or need help and you just can't be there. I couldn't have asked for a better bunch of women to be great friends with. One day soon I will get to meet them all in person.

Wytch - the new colour scheme is lovely.
    Back to top Go down
    Chuck

PostSubject: Re: Listen Here You Deviants (Yes.. Snot.. Chuck.. 667.. I'm talkin' to YOU! :P   Listen Here You Deviants (Yes.. Snot.. Chuck.. 667.. I'm talkin' to YOU! :P - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 7:15 am

mactavish wrote:
    Oh,come now. You're just dirty because you don't get to see them. Ask Moose if they're any good. BAHahahahahaha!!!

you took pics for Moose and none for me.....well that's bloody nice isn't it....I visit and look at cars and Moose gets the pics
    Back to top Go down
    Chuck

PostSubject: Re: Listen Here You Deviants (Yes.. Snot.. Chuck.. 667.. I'm talkin' to YOU! :P   Listen Here You Deviants (Yes.. Snot.. Chuck.. 667.. I'm talkin' to YOU! :P - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 7:18 am

Well Honeybear it certainly made an impression with me.....then again a flash will always make an impression....especially of a womans funbags....welcome to the madhouse and bloody great to meet ya
    Back to top Go down
    Leo76

Leo76

PostSubject: Re: Listen Here You Deviants (Yes.. Snot.. Chuck.. 667.. I'm talkin' to YOU! :P   Listen Here You Deviants (Yes.. Snot.. Chuck.. 667.. I'm talkin' to YOU! :P - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 1:48 pm

Nice to meet you honeybear cheers from Holland
    Back to top Go down
    Imalady

Imalady

PostSubject: Re: Listen Here You Deviants (Yes.. Snot.. Chuck.. 667.. I'm talkin' to YOU! :P   Listen Here You Deviants (Yes.. Snot.. Chuck.. 667.. I'm talkin' to YOU! :P - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 1:13 am

*waves to Honeybear*
    Hello Honeybear....pleased to meet you.
    Back to top Go down
    Dr Felonious Sloth

Dr Felonious Sloth

PostSubject: Re: Listen Here You Deviants (Yes.. Snot.. Chuck.. 667.. I'm talkin' to YOU! :P   Listen Here You Deviants (Yes.. Snot.. Chuck.. 667.. I'm talkin' to YOU! :P - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 9:16 am

Crikey....

Broomsters been on a mad wench recruiting drive! Shocked

'Ello mad wenches!
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Listen Here You Deviants (Yes.. Snot.. Chuck.. 667.. I'm talkin' to YOU! :P   Listen Here You Deviants (Yes.. Snot.. Chuck.. 667.. I'm talkin' to YOU! :P - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Listen Here You Deviants (Yes.. Snot.. Chuck.. 667.. I'm talkin' to YOU! :P
    Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2