Deviants Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For fatcat throwbacks

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Where are the stuffs??
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 9 on Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:02 pm

Catching Up On You..

Go down 
+12
Leo2
Bethany
Chuck
Dr Felonious Sloth
mactavish
Roo
MooSE667
Leo76
Imalady
ultra04
Lady_Sic
Wytch
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wytch
Admin
Wytch

Catching Up On You.. Empty
PostSubject: Catching Up On You..   Catching Up On You.. EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 11:12 am

What's been happening with you and yours.. lately... last week.. today..
Back to top Go down
https://deviantsanonymous.forumotion.com
Lady_Sic

Lady_Sic

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up On You..   Catching Up On You.. EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 11:26 am

I'll come back to this when I have 2 days straight to talk about it lol
Back to top Go down
ultra04

ultra04

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up On You..   Catching Up On You.. EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 11:32 am

ok, I'll start by saying I have had a fantastic weekend away both John
and myself had.....went to museums the best was the Lowry museum....boy oh boy...how Lowry altered his work as he got older....he must have been losing his mind.....Went on lots of trams saw lots of barges and canals really very pretty considering it was manchester.....lol........best thing was John got us upgraded so we had a suite instead of just a room....yipppppppeeee lol cheers .....ate and drank loads so hence a strict diet.feckin hell I hate denying myself....lol affraid
Back to top Go down
ultra04

ultra04

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up On You..   Catching Up On You.. EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 11:36 am

Hi LS...looking good hun.x
Back to top Go down
Lady_Sic

Lady_Sic

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up On You..   Catching Up On You.. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 12:56 am

Hi ultra!! Thanks btw

Soooooo kids are almost grown 14 and 10 lol wow
We all take Karate and love it.I have pic posted on myspace but will move them over.
Marriage sucks but I am having a hard time finding the heart to leave.
Kids now adore their father and have a better relationship with him since I lost my own on Nov.9th
That is about all...O and I hit the big 30 4 months ago weeheee
Back to top Go down
Imalady

Imalady

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up On You..   Catching Up On You.. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 1:33 am

Hey LS!!! Nice to see you again!!!

I can't believe your boys are that big
already!!! But I guess I shouldn't be too
surprised....mine just turned 16 on Jan.12
and my girl will be twenty in Feb., speaking
of which...she moved away on the weekend.
She had been out of the house since Sept.
08, but she had only moved 3 doors down
the street...now she's actually in another
town!!! My baby girl done gone and left me!!!
She's living with her boyfriend ( and yes he's
approved by all the family). He's got a good job,
treats her good, and likes to be with us a family
as well. He's a keeper!!! lol
Back to top Go down
Wytch
Admin
Wytch

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up On You..   Catching Up On You.. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 3:58 am

Damn it's good to log in here and see you lot talking.

Today I'm hiding from the rest of the world.. I've been helping a lady who has left an abusive household.. and lordy it's draining the snot outta me.

She's now convinced that she makes him act like that.. and every step I make forward with her.. some arsehole in her area is undermining me at every turn.

She's safe with family at the moment though.. so I'm taking a sabbatical for the day.. and will talk to her more tomorrow.

Other than that.. things are pretty dandy. I wish my baby would sleep right through tonight.. I'm whacked and need sleep.
Back to top Go down
https://deviantsanonymous.forumotion.com
ultra04

ultra04

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up On You..   Catching Up On You.. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 9:04 am

Just where does the time go???...... The pic is of my 3 grandchildren
I cant believe Joanne is a mum of 3...lol....and has actually agreed
to get married..........her man is wonderful and such a grafter, he's rather shy in one way soooooooooooooo I'm looking forward to his speach at
the wedding......he'll go crimson for sure....hehehe cherry
My son is living near by also with his girl friend, they have been together
6 years and still no sign of wedding there.......he's 28, no rush.lol Very Happy
It's going to be great catching up on everyone........ cheers
Back to top Go down
Lady_Sic

Lady_Sic

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up On You..   Catching Up On You.. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 10:52 pm

Bee some people just don't want to be helped I think girlie.

Here's a few recent pics that I thought I'd share.

http://a736.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/4/l_d005a1ed9786a4abbba6636874ef5cd7.jpg
http://a41.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/18/l_f0d9e1fa7dbd26f05664ce02acc764b8.jpg
http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/14/l_0a65f91d3d0a4ed1a3d22c337e9dc0b2.jpg
http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/46/l_1d9ee42a903f4a95affaf019862a64ec.jpg
http://a451.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/13/l_55ce2636e3dd8fdd65529a5e56daad12.jpg
http://a433.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/106/l_05afe3b71bf468bc09203348e3f16bd8.jpg
http://a907.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/23/l_d7219c9ac87dab843e4c0e6971c70402.jpg
http://a914.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/4/l_d1d6c88036dbe9f6c41023cdd386ccd9.jpg
Back to top Go down
Leo76

Leo76

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up On You..   Catching Up On You.. EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 10:37 am

Good to see so many ppl from my ill-spent past popping up on here.
Our son tunrned 25 last year went to live on his own, so there's just the 2 of us left
in the house, although son regularly comes for dinner on Sundays.
I had an early retirement from the air force
some time ago, since then I've been busy writing texts for several
DVD-productions, all about (historical) aircraft and I'm now involved
in a project of describing an old line of 1930's bunkers in Belgium that
everybody had forgotten about. Talking about being a nerd... rabbit
On the positive side the dirty mind is still very active Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Lady_Sic

Lady_Sic

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up On You..   Catching Up On You.. EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 11:14 am

Leo your mind will always be dirty even when you are old and using a walker lol
Back to top Go down
MooSE667

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up On You..   Catching Up On You.. EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 10:08 pm

yer one to talk L/S, I've heard tell that you wanna be buried with yer vibrator....
Back to top Go down
Leo76

Leo76

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up On You..   Catching Up On You.. EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 10:10 pm

Lady_Sic wrote:
Leo your mind will always be dirty even when you are old and using a walker lol

You know me too well LS... Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roo

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up On You..   Catching Up On You.. EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 11:49 pm

Hello Lady & Leo.
Gosh Wytch, been there where you are, child abuse. Yes I know the feeling for wanting time alone. So draining, so sad.

I am getting the yard ready for my eldest son's engagement party in Feb. I am sure they asked me to do this, so that I felt involved...... heheheha.
Taking a truck to Perth to load up their house and bring it back down south. They could be moving in with me for a while till a house comes up...... be nice to take care of my boy again. Oh and his lady.......
Still paying for my middle son's 21st from Dec. Not much more to go. Good party though. Pimps and pro's night. He came dress as a girl. Gawdy thank heavens he wasn't born one, talk about butt ugly....lmaooooo
Youngest son is living in domestic blitz with his sour faced girl friend. Oh my did I say that???? Yes!!!! Keep that for another time. He is sort of happy, I think there is a lot of emotional blackmail there...... Hmmm Both of them are way to young. Both need to experience life.
Well till next time. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lady_Sic

Lady_Sic

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up On You..   Catching Up On You.. EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 12:49 am

Hey Roo good to see you!

And Moosie I want to be buried with the whole fucking toy box lol

And yes Leo how could I forget?
Back to top Go down
mactavish

mactavish

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up On You..   Catching Up On You.. EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 6:58 pm

Nothing too dramatic here. Our daughter,Jen, has recently moved into a new house and is blissfully happy. Georgie starts SCHOOL on my birthday this year!! (Goddess,I'm getting old)....James & his other half & his dog live across town and will soon be getting officially engaged,the numbnuts! He's too young! Way too young! However,I don't want to make a modern day Romeo & Juliet outta 'em,so I'll smile & agree and let nature take it's course.
Baz & I are enjoying being the old farts! We have SO much fun together. I am SO glad I married that man all those decades ago. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://blkcattriquetra.ning.com/
Roo

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up On You..   Catching Up On You.. EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 11:20 pm

Home at last.
Have been to Perth to help the young-ones (#1 son) pack house and move back to the country. Well they packed, I cleaned, which wasn't much. Just bloody kids hand marks from future daughter in laws nieces and nephews. Hope they train any future rug rats better.
It was bloody hot up there.
Have their engagement party to organise. The backyard is a bloody let down. Not here to trickle water over weeds. Hank the dog is bored, so he has been re-arranging the soil.
#2 son has had falling out with French g/f. I received a message from her, in broken pigeon English asking me to talk to him. Appears someone has the knives out for her.
#3 son brought a Ute. I haven't seen it as yet. Heard all about it. Next on the list is a motor bike. Wonder when he is getting rid of current g/f. Doesn't sound like a nice person when drinking. I am sure she will keep away from me for awhile, won't have no sheila hitting my son's in a drunken rage. X told me all about that. Lucky she didn't belt him. Laughing
The weather has cooled here, poor ol Vic and South Oz are burning, Melbourne is over heating, not sure about the rest. Should be pretty bloody hot. Some fecking "I am so upset with my life" fool threw his 4 yr old daughter off a bridge and killed her. There is still carnage on our roads, ppl in a bloody hurry, for what!!!!.
Going to watch Nadal and Federer in the tennis tonight.
Well that is about it. Looking forward to reading what everyone else is doing.
Till next time……….Huggles I love you
Back to top Go down
Dr Felonious Sloth

Dr Felonious Sloth

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up On You..   Catching Up On You.. EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 9:22 am

Ayup ye deranged feckers! cyclops
Back to top Go down
ultra04

ultra04

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up On You..   Catching Up On You.. EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 8:26 am

OMG.catching up time.I forget everything, as intruders in my garden.what a feckin fright I got...........grrrrr
sitting in the lounge reading and the security ligh goes on.I looked up thinking it's a cat, low and behold me and mans figure walks past.shit!!!!.(the window I saw him pas was in the hall, leaden and coloured).......anyways I shoved lights off in the lounge and peeped out of the window, two scally looking men high jumped over the wall and walked, quite in a strolling way pass my house crossed the road and they high tailed it it into a side road....woke hubby up.who then went looking for them..grrrrrrrr............I gave police discriptions but hey.......trespassing into someones gated garden is not big deal!!!!!!!..........lol.I was shaking and my heart almost gave out...but that's just my concern?
Back to top Go down
Imalady

Imalady

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up On You..   Catching Up On You.. EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 6:27 pm

Holy crap Ultra...bet that was scary as all hell!!!
The nerve of some people thinking they can just
cruise through somebody's property without a
regard to privacy and such. But I guess if that's all
that they were doing...you got off lucky.

Well, my girl is all moved in to her little house.
Nice place...then the silly little twit got a dog.
She needs a dog like she needs a hole in the
head!!! And of course ME being the MOM told
her that...needless to say I'm on the shitlist
right about now. Oh well, she'll forgive me...
Dog is real cute though...of course it's still a
puppy...puppies are always cute...till they grow
up!!! Well, she learn...eventually.
Back to top Go down
ultra04

ultra04

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up On You..   Catching Up On You.. EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 8:20 pm

noooooooooo Ima, they wanted to break in.....grrrrrr

I'm with you on the dog thing.but our kids only learn from
finding things out for themselves.**groan** affraid were alien
at times.....lol......hugs hun..xxx
Back to top Go down
MooSE667

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up On You..   Catching Up On You.. EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 11:41 pm

Now see,, and they say us canucks is crazy for havin so many guns... It woulda been a perfect ending to your story Ultra, if you'd given them each a 3rd eye for their criminal lifestyles!!! ( by the way, Yanks are still crazy for havin guns lol)
Back to top Go down
Chuck

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up On You..   Catching Up On You.. EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 2:00 am

holy shit Ultra.....got those bastards everywhere...pities your hubby couldn't catch them
Back to top Go down
Imalady

Imalady

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up On You..   Catching Up On You.. EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 2:53 am

****GRRRRR****** I'm mad enough
to spit nails right about now!!! Evil or Very Mad

I phoned the insurance company that
our post office has the benefits with,
to see if I could get dental coverage.
Because of the position I have which is actually
only 14 1/4 hours per week (which I think in
the last 15 months I have had maybe 4 or 5
weeks of that...the rest has been anywhere
between 30-40 hours per week), I get diddly
squat for benefits. Anyway, I phoned to see if
I could get benefits with them just taking the
payment out of my paycheck. They of course
told me I couldn't because my actual position
is only the 14 1/4 hours. Isn't that just a whole
lot of freakin' BS!!!!
Back to top Go down
Roo

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up On You..   Catching Up On You.. EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 1:04 pm

You said it Ima. Although now days, I think a lot of us are fairly lucky to be working. Bloody government.

Hope it isn't to hot where you are Dr...... those fires are going like hell. My heart goes out to the eastern states. Fires Floods and famine.

Not a lot happening here, just thought I would pop in and read about the world.
Off to Sleep now.....
Good night world. Huggles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up On You..   Catching Up On You.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Catching Up On You..
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deviants Anonymous :: Shootin' the Proverbial :: What's News?-
Jump to: