Deviants Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For fatcat throwbacks

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Where are the stuffs??
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 9 on Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:02 pm

Catching Up On You..

Go down 
+12
Leo2
Bethany
Chuck
Dr Felonious Sloth
mactavish
Roo
MooSE667
Leo76
Imalady
ultra04
Lady_Sic
Wytch
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
MooSE667

Catching Up On You.. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up On You..   Catching Up On You.. - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 12:26 am

Jesuz Ultra,, I hope he's at least changed his underwear.....
Back to top Go down
Imalady

Imalady

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up On You..   Catching Up On You.. - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 9:03 pm

*waves to all* Hello everyone!!!
Just got back last night (well this morning
at about 2am) from a little holiday.
Hubby and I went to Las Vegas for 4 days.
Glad to be home though...wall to wall people.
Pushy...selfish...rude...god what a good
time we had!!! Laughing
It was kinda funny though at how many times
we got asked if we were Canadian...apparently
we are way too polite!!!
Anyway, just wanted to pop in for a minute
to say hello.

***hugs*** to you ENI...it's been way long
since I've seen you!!!
Back to top Go down
Roo

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up On You..   Catching Up On You.. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 7:53 am

Very Happy Hellllllllo *waving madly*... how are you all. Well I am feeling pretty good. Got a job, cooking at a pub...how about that. Right where I started all those years ago. Anyway, seems like fun at the moment.
Heard from Rick and Kylie the other day, they are over east helping his Dad celeberate his 60th. Silly old bugger.
Kylie is having another scan. She should be about 8 weeks along now, but looks 3mths..... I am laughing cause she has twins on her side, I told em to duck, there might be three in there....... Lawdy that would be so funny and very expensive for me.....hmm perhaps I best put in another request, it's not to late do you think????? lol

Other boys are just great....love em to death.
Went to a dog memorial on the weekend. rather sad. King Charles Cocker spanial. Lovely looking dog.
Feel for the lady he lived with cause she had him since a pup and that was about 15yrs ago now. Heart gave out. It was a nice send off. Food was great.
Alrighty till next time.....be good.... hehehe if that is at all possibable...... jocolor
Back to top Go down
Roo

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up On You..   Catching Up On You.. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 1:19 am

What am I doing this week..... well I got a job Cooking in Albany WA, having nearly finished packing to move into another house in town. Am having a ball watch all the ol FCer's from Facebook come together...... Talk about memories..... just like here, so much fun. As the net should be..... ((((((( huggles))))))
Back to top Go down
Sweetest1

Sweetest1

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up On You..   Catching Up On You.. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 7:14 pm

Well fuck! Look at the old gang. It's been ages and ages. drunken
Nice to see some of the old crew is still alive and kickin it.
I am still in the same crappy town. Married to an awesome hillbilly, he has 2 kids also. Mine are now 11 and 6. His are 5 and 4. So needless to say I am a real nut job more now than ever. lol!
Getting ready to hit my good old 30th in a few years but I'm ready. Nice to see you all Loves me
Sweetest
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/heatherjo25
Diva

Diva

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up On You..   Catching Up On You.. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 3:32 am

Well holy shit... Lookie here! Hallowwwwwwwwwwwww folks!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chuck

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up On You..   Catching Up On You.. - Page 3 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 11:26 am

holy snapping duck shit batman....its a double blast from the past....Sweetest and Diva....how the bloody hell are you ladies
Back to top Go down
Sweetest1

Sweetest1

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up On You..   Catching Up On You.. - Page 3 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 4:23 pm

OMFG It's Chuckles! Razz I am goodly. How's u been hon? Long time it's been since I've heard about your ass.
Back to top Go down
Diva

Diva

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up On You..   Catching Up On You.. - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2009 4:39 am

lol@double blast from the past... It's been agesssssssssss since we've spoken, Chuck. Awesome see'n you here! I'm good. Can't complain about anything, really. Still the same lovable dyke I'll always be lol Cool How the hell've you been?

And Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeets!!!! *liccccck* It's been forever. Hope life's treating you well babe.
Back to top Go down
Sweetest1

Sweetest1

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up On You..   Catching Up On You.. - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2009 11:40 am

Can't say I have been good. But I'm trying it for once. haha. Yeah right. It's so awesome to see everyone. It's kinda odd actually. Diva you look so cute.
Keep well peoples afro
Back to top Go down
Leo2

Leo2

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up On You..   Catching Up On You.. - Page 3 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 5:51 pm

OMG Shocked Shocked It's Sweets & Divaaaaa!
Good to see you ladies on here.

Waves madly from Holland cheers

Doing fine over here, still a perverted clogdancer with an overactive imagination.

Hope to catch you later for a chat! rendeer
Back to top Go down
ultra04

ultra04

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up On You..   Catching Up On You.. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 1:12 pm

well my good god.......good things do happen.....we have sweets here and our gorge Diva....DIVVVVVVVVAAAAAAAAAAA.lol..wonderful to see you both again..hugs......oh lets go for group hugs {{{{ huggles }}}} cheers
Back to top Go down
MooSE667

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up On You..   Catching Up On You.. - Page 3 EmptySat May 09, 2009 5:10 am

well, girls,, its been awhile,, yer tits are headin south but yer lips are still ok,, please send pics of both. *waits for the inevitable fallout*... and no, mooses aint never fuckin cantankerous.....
Back to top Go down
Chuck

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up On You..   Catching Up On You.. - Page 3 EmptySun May 10, 2009 4:03 am

Hey Sweets and Diva.....been too bloody long since we have spoken....nothing has changed here at all....still lurking in the background.....must say that you are both looking very goodly....age has done nothing to harm you despite what the cranky Moose says
Back to top Go down
Imalady

Imalady

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up On You..   Catching Up On You.. - Page 3 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 12:45 am

***HUGS*** Sweetest and Diva!!!
OMG it is sooo good to hear from you
both!!! It's so amazing at how fast time
really does fly by. Before you know it
years go by and you feel like it's only
been months!!! Anyway, I'm glad to see
you both!!! bounce
Back to top Go down
Imalady

Imalady

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up On You..   Catching Up On You.. - Page 3 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 12:48 am

I have a question to ask....

WHERE IN THE HELL IS EVERYONE???

Hasn't anyone noticed that there has hardly
been any posts lately??? What's up with you
all??? Do you have lives or what??? lol

Okay...and I'll admit that I haven't been
in here much either...but everytime I came
in I was looking at the same last post...mine!!!
Anyway...I hope everyone is all and well.
Miss you guys!!!
Back to top Go down
ultra04

ultra04

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up On You..   Catching Up On You.. - Page 3 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 12:16 pm

Ima.....I have emailed you about facebook........lots of folks are on there also lots of us "old" fcc are on there.......Wolfie has set up a FCC reunion site.......I'll email you again hun..we have been asking about you, we love ya hun and miss you...xxx hugs xxx
Back to top Go down
Sweetest

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up On You..   Catching Up On You.. - Page 3 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 10:32 am

667 you never have nor will you ever get pics of me tits. But you get props for trying haha. I gots a facebook too. christa722@yahoo.com
I get on once in a great while.
Been goodly here. Just got custody for my hubby's 2 kids. Apparentlly momma is a heroin addict and doesn't want the 2 babies. So we have a 4, 5, 6 & 11 yr olds now.
It's been bloody interesting.
But keep well all and look me up! sunny
Back to top Go down
Diva

Diva

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up On You..   Catching Up On You.. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 6:26 am

Hallowwwwww 667!! Still sore cause ya ain't seen ma tits? lol

Imaaaaaaaa! Christ.. It's been ages. Awesome to see you here. How've you been? Yer right. No one's ever on here. Reckon we all went and found ourselves some lives. lol

Ultraaaaaaaaaaa!!!! *licccccccccccccccccck* We definitely needa catch up. Gimme a way to reach you love..

Holy shit... Leooooooooooooo!! lol@perverted clogdancer with an overactive imagination. Good to see some things never change Laughing How's things?

Thanking you kindly, Chuck. See.. Nice fellers *do* exist. Almost makes me wanna consider bat'n fer the other team. Hmmmm.. Nahhhhhh... LOL

And lastly... Thank you Sweets. Looking good yourself.

By the looks of things.... I might just hafta start emailing folks. I'll never be able to catch up with any of you on here Suspect
Back to top Go down
Chuck

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up On You..   Catching Up On You.. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 11:04 am

Diva....not often anyone comes in now...all on facebook....will check later if you haven't got the addy will give it over...need to go into facebook again to find it....reckon I will get in before Moose....if'n you ever gonna bat for the other side I'll put me hand up to help ya out
Back to top Go down
Roo

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up On You..   Catching Up On You.. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 4:17 am

Laughing Darling Diva, hello to you me gal. How have you been?
Sweets..... wooohoo looking good girlfriend.
Gosh have to come in here more often and see who is about.....
Huggles to you both.....
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Wytch
Admin
Wytch

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up On You..   Catching Up On You.. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 11:31 am

Oh wow.. Leo even.

Reading that was like a scary flashback. How very freaky. I love you
Back to top Go down
https://deviantsanonymous.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up On You..   Catching Up On You.. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Catching Up On You..
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deviants Anonymous :: Shootin' the Proverbial :: What's News?-