Deviants Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For fatcat throwbacks

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Where are the stuffs??
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
    Who is online?
    In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 9 on Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:02 pm

Listen Here You Deviants (Yes.. Snot.. Chuck.. 667.. I'm talkin' to YOU! :P

Go down 
    +8
    Newfygal
    Misfitz
    Leo76
    ultra04
    Honeybear
    Chuck
    MooSE667
    Wytch
    12 posters
    Go to page : 1, 2  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Wytch
    Admin
    Wytch

Listen Here You Deviants (Yes.. Snot.. Chuck.. 667.. I'm talkin' to YOU! :P Empty
    PostSubject: Listen Here You Deviants (Yes.. Snot.. Chuck.. 667.. I'm talkin' to YOU! :P   Listen Here You Deviants (Yes.. Snot.. Chuck.. 667.. I'm talkin' to YOU! :P EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 11:41 am

So.. since we're all nuts as it is.. I've invited a bunch of the tarts that run my other forum for me.. and with me.

It's a parenting forum and it's pretty big. It's busy.. and it's fucking always full of drama and shit. There's much to do and much for us to escape from.

Moose.. Chuck.. I've warned them not to play into your "Send me McGuppy Photos" games.. so yer shit outta luck.

Play nicely with my Kiwi Divas..or I'l DickRot the lot of ya!!
    Back to top Go down
    https://deviantsanonymous.forumotion.com
    Wytch
    Admin
    Wytch

Listen Here You Deviants (Yes.. Snot.. Chuck.. 667.. I'm talkin' to YOU! :P Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Listen Here You Deviants (Yes.. Snot.. Chuck.. 667.. I'm talkin' to YOU! :P   Listen Here You Deviants (Yes.. Snot.. Chuck.. 667.. I'm talkin' to YOU! :P EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 11:53 am

I'll give you some background bout Kiwi Divas.

When I was pregnant with Emma I went slowly mad. No shit.. it was like being trapped in pregnantville lol

I wound up on a kiwi parenting forum called Treasures.. and while there I joined a thread called Bored at Work .. and that's where I met Hope & Shannon (Auckland), Kerry (Wellington), Belinda (Christchurch) and Julie (Taranaki). There were three others.. but they went by the wayside.

Treasures started getting pissed off cause we wouldn't behave lol. They phoned Hope at work and told her to make her little gang of housebitches behave. We thought this hugely funny and started our own forum.. telling http://treasures.co.nz to shove it up their arses.

After about 4 months of chatting amongst ourselves.. we decided that we'd open it up to the public.. and it went mental from the first moment. We've been open since November and those tarts post up a storm.

We've lately had a rogue member stir up alot of shit.. then slink away and stir more shit from the background. Nasty shit that wore us all out.

Treaures is a nappy & baby product company over here.. so having a handful of housebitches take them on has been wonderfully refreshing.

Hell.. I even get emails from their management telling me to make my members behave when they go to Treasures' boards. I then get the joy of telling them that my members are adults, so I don't treat them like children. The emails stop for a while about then.

Within Divas we have mental health support groups.. pregnancy support.. ttc (trying to concieve) support.. support agencies are involved and will be getting more involved now it's the new year. We even have an Underground Railway for domestic violence victims. We get them out by having women all over NZ that have volunteered their homes so a person can get from town to town without anyone else needing to know. They don't even know where their next stop is until they're almost there.. so they can't get in the shit from letting things slip.

The merits of the site are just endless.. and it's been wonderful to be able to give something back to society.. without having to compromise.

So thats why I want you to be goodly to my Divas.. they're amazing women from all sorts of walks of life.. and they're angels without wings. cheers
    Back to top Go down
    MooSE667

PostSubject: Re: Listen Here You Deviants (Yes.. Snot.. Chuck.. 667.. I'm talkin' to YOU! :P   Listen Here You Deviants (Yes.. Snot.. Chuck.. 667.. I'm talkin' to YOU! :P EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 5:50 am

Ummmmmmm,, ok,, but do they got titz??????
    Back to top Go down
    Wytch
    Admin
    Wytch

PostSubject: Re: Listen Here You Deviants (Yes.. Snot.. Chuck.. 667.. I'm talkin' to YOU! :P   Listen Here You Deviants (Yes.. Snot.. Chuck.. 667.. I'm talkin' to YOU! :P EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 6:48 am

Well we're all mothers.. so you'd hope we have tits. scratch
    Back to top Go down
    Chuck

PostSubject: Re: Listen Here You Deviants (Yes.. Snot.. Chuck.. 667.. I'm talkin' to YOU! :P   Listen Here You Deviants (Yes.. Snot.. Chuck.. 667.. I'm talkin' to YOU! :P EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 8:58 am

ok then...we gotta play nice.....if we ask nicely and say please what would our chances be
    Back to top Go down
    Honeybear

Honeybear

PostSubject: Re: Listen Here You Deviants (Yes.. Snot.. Chuck.. 667.. I'm talkin' to YOU! :P   Listen Here You Deviants (Yes.. Snot.. Chuck.. 667.. I'm talkin' to YOU! :P EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 9:19 am

*sneaks in very quietly* and then flashes mummie tits at Chuck Razz

Thanks for inviting me B. You rock honey. cheers
    Back to top Go down
    ultra04

ultra04

PostSubject: Re: Listen Here You Deviants (Yes.. Snot.. Chuck.. 667.. I'm talkin' to YOU! :P   Listen Here You Deviants (Yes.. Snot.. Chuck.. 667.. I'm talkin' to YOU! :P EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 9:31 am

Just wanting to thank you Wytch.your a real Gem........huge hugs and all that and I hope the family are doing good....how the time flies huh....xxx
    Back to top Go down
    Wytch
    Admin
    Wytch

PostSubject: Re: Listen Here You Deviants (Yes.. Snot.. Chuck.. 667.. I'm talkin' to YOU! :P   Listen Here You Deviants (Yes.. Snot.. Chuck.. 667.. I'm talkin' to YOU! :P EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 9:50 am

Honeybear wrote:

Thanks for inviting me B. You rock honey. cheers

HA.. HA! That'll learn ya Chuck.

Lovely to see you chickie.. Smile Kick back with the other mentallers.. sunny
    Back to top Go down
    Leo76

Leo76

PostSubject: Re: Listen Here You Deviants (Yes.. Snot.. Chuck.. 667.. I'm talkin' to YOU! :P   Listen Here You Deviants (Yes.. Snot.. Chuck.. 667.. I'm talkin' to YOU! :P EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 10:29 am

Honeybear wrote:

I saw that!! Shocked Twisted Evil
    Back to top Go down
    Misfitz

Misfitz

PostSubject: Re: Listen Here You Deviants (Yes.. Snot.. Chuck.. 667.. I'm talkin' to YOU! :P   Listen Here You Deviants (Yes.. Snot.. Chuck.. 667.. I'm talkin' to YOU! :P EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 8:26 pm

*waves to Honeybear*

Hey darlin' good to see you here

((HUGS)) 'KQ' cheers
    Back to top Go down
    Honeybear

Honeybear

PostSubject: Re: Listen Here You Deviants (Yes.. Snot.. Chuck.. 667.. I'm talkin' to YOU! :P   Listen Here You Deviants (Yes.. Snot.. Chuck.. 667.. I'm talkin' to YOU! :P EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 9:14 pm

Hey Ange. *waves* It's nice to be here. Very Happy

Well, I shot myself in the foot last night. Started with a great opening post and am now sitting here stumped as to what to say. mmmmmm Me lost for words doesn't happen very often. Just ask Ange and B. LOL

Leo - sorry bout the saggy bits Shocked
    Back to top Go down
    Leo76

Leo76

PostSubject: Re: Listen Here You Deviants (Yes.. Snot.. Chuck.. 667.. I'm talkin' to YOU! :P   Listen Here You Deviants (Yes.. Snot.. Chuck.. 667.. I'm talkin' to YOU! :P EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 11:33 pm

Honeybear wrote:

no worries, I photoshopped them away, they're all perky now cheers
    Back to top Go down
    Newfygal

Newfygal

PostSubject: Re: Listen Here You Deviants (Yes.. Snot.. Chuck.. 667.. I'm talkin' to YOU! :P   Listen Here You Deviants (Yes.. Snot.. Chuck.. 667.. I'm talkin' to YOU! :P EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 2:48 am

pppssssssss pppssssssss hey Leo, whispers in Leo's ear, what's me chances of that photo bit for me saggers Question
    LOL
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.geocities.com/newf_babe_39/and_friends.html
    Kerry Oki

Kerry Oki

PostSubject: Re: Listen Here You Deviants (Yes.. Snot.. Chuck.. 667.. I'm talkin' to YOU! :P   Listen Here You Deviants (Yes.. Snot.. Chuck.. 667.. I'm talkin' to YOU! :P EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 3:23 am

Hi cheers

Thanks for the invite B , Hi everyone pale
    Back to top Go down
    Imalady

Imalady

PostSubject: Re: Listen Here You Deviants (Yes.. Snot.. Chuck.. 667.. I'm talkin' to YOU! :P   Listen Here You Deviants (Yes.. Snot.. Chuck.. 667.. I'm talkin' to YOU! :P EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 4:42 am

*waves to all newcomers*

Hello to all from Canada!!!

Welcome to our nuthouse!!!
    It's cozy and crazy and just
    the place to kick off your shoes,
    sit back and have a good time.
    Nice to have you all here!!! Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    MooSE667

PostSubject: Re: Listen Here You Deviants (Yes.. Snot.. Chuck.. 667.. I'm talkin' to YOU! :P   Listen Here You Deviants (Yes.. Snot.. Chuck.. 667.. I'm talkin' to YOU! :P EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 6:54 am

*grumble* christ on a crutch,, why do I always miss the funbags???
    Back to top Go down
    Wytch
    Admin
    Wytch

PostSubject: Re: Listen Here You Deviants (Yes.. Snot.. Chuck.. 667.. I'm talkin' to YOU! :P   Listen Here You Deviants (Yes.. Snot.. Chuck.. 667.. I'm talkin' to YOU! :P EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 8:13 am

Here.. I'll show ya Ellie's tits..

( @ Y @ ) ..... remember them?? LMAO
    Back to top Go down
    Honeybear

Honeybear

PostSubject: Re: Listen Here You Deviants (Yes.. Snot.. Chuck.. 667.. I'm talkin' to YOU! :P   Listen Here You Deviants (Yes.. Snot.. Chuck.. 667.. I'm talkin' to YOU! :P EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 10:30 am

Leo76 wrote:
    Honeybear wrote:

no worries, I photoshopped them away, they're all perky now cheers

Oh if only it was that simple. I could fix my arse and guts as well. LOL

Boring night at work - it's 11.30pm and it is still 27 degrees out side. Both my kids are sleeping nearly naked and still sweating.

Nite all.
    Back to top Go down
    Leo76

Leo76

PostSubject: Re: Listen Here You Deviants (Yes.. Snot.. Chuck.. 667.. I'm talkin' to YOU! :P   Listen Here You Deviants (Yes.. Snot.. Chuck.. 667.. I'm talkin' to YOU! :P EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 10:40 am

Newfygal wrote:
    pppssssssss pppssssssss hey Leo, whispers in Leo's ear, what's me chances of that photo bit for me saggers Question
    LOL

LOL@ Newf....anything is possible *waves magic wand* just step into my office Twisted Evil

Last edited by Leo76 on Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:41 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo)
    Back to top Go down
    Leo76

Leo76

PostSubject: Re: Listen Here You Deviants (Yes.. Snot.. Chuck.. 667.. I'm talkin' to YOU! :P   Listen Here You Deviants (Yes.. Snot.. Chuck.. 667.. I'm talkin' to YOU! :P EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 10:54 am

Imalady wrote:
    *waves to all newcomers*

Hello to all from Canada!!!

*waves madly back at Ima* Long time no see - good to see you again cheers cheers
    Back to top Go down
    Chuck

PostSubject: Re: Listen Here You Deviants (Yes.. Snot.. Chuck.. 667.. I'm talkin' to YOU! :P   Listen Here You Deviants (Yes.. Snot.. Chuck.. 667.. I'm talkin' to YOU! :P EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 11:42 am

hahaha Moose.....I didn't miss the chesticles....don't care if they are saggy as all tits are good tits....see Moose all we gotta do is ask nicely......thanks Wytch....this is gonna be a fun site
    Back to top Go down
    mactavish

mactavish

PostSubject: Re: Listen Here You Deviants (Yes.. Snot.. Chuck.. 667.. I'm talkin' to YOU! :P   Listen Here You Deviants (Yes.. Snot.. Chuck.. 667.. I'm talkin' to YOU! :P EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 4:00 pm

I do believe I've met the ladies from the Mummy Site! That be right,Pagan?
    Hello,Ladies! ~waves~ Pay no attention to the desperates. We just accept them because they can't help it.
    lol!
    Back to top Go down
    http://blkcattriquetra.ning.com/
    Chuck

PostSubject: Re: Listen Here You Deviants (Yes.. Snot.. Chuck.. 667.. I'm talkin' to YOU! :P   Listen Here You Deviants (Yes.. Snot.. Chuck.. 667.. I'm talkin' to YOU! :P EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 8:43 am

just biding me ime...one has come in and flashed....so reckon there is a couple more that will flash yet
    Back to top Go down
    Chuck

PostSubject: Re: Listen Here You Deviants (Yes.. Snot.. Chuck.. 667.. I'm talkin' to YOU! :P   Listen Here You Deviants (Yes.. Snot.. Chuck.. 667.. I'm talkin' to YOU! :P EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 10:46 am

mactavish wrote:
    I do believe I've met the ladies from the Mummy Site! That be right,Pagan?
    Hello,Ladies! ~waves~ Pay no attention to the desperates. We just accept them because they can't help it.
    lol!

hey at least these ladies flash their funbags for us....not like you who wants to cover up all the time
    Back to top Go down
    mactavish

mactavish

PostSubject: Re: Listen Here You Deviants (Yes.. Snot.. Chuck.. 667.. I'm talkin' to YOU! :P   Listen Here You Deviants (Yes.. Snot.. Chuck.. 667.. I'm talkin' to YOU! :P EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 6:26 am

Oh,come now. You're just dirty because you don't get to see them. Ask Moose if they're any good. BAHahahahahaha!!!
    Back to top Go down
    http://blkcattriquetra.ning.com/
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Listen Here You Deviants (Yes.. Snot.. Chuck.. 667.. I'm talkin' to YOU! :P   Listen Here You Deviants (Yes.. Snot.. Chuck.. 667.. I'm talkin' to YOU! :P Empty

Back to top Go down

Listen Here You Deviants (Yes.. Snot.. Chuck.. 667.. I'm talkin' to YOU! :P
    Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next