Deviants Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For fatcat throwbacks

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Where are the stuffs??
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 9 on Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:02 pm

Catching Up On You..

Go down 
+12
Leo2
Bethany
Chuck
Dr Felonious Sloth
mactavish
Roo
MooSE667
Leo76
Imalady
ultra04
Lady_Sic
Wytch
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady_Sic

Lady_Sic

Catching Up On You.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up On You..   Catching Up On You.. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 3:46 pm

I have found that repairing the house and trying to get lazy fuckers to cooperate is a big pain in the ass so after losing my cool and throwing the garbage can across the kitchen I managed to get some asses in gear.
Back to top Go down
Roo

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up On You..   Catching Up On You.. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 11:41 pm

Twisted Evil Cattle prod worked for me affraid
Back to top Go down
ultra04

ultra04

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up On You..   Catching Up On You.. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 11:51 pm

Well....things are going good here, just busy with upcoming wedding..my eyes are sore, my head hurts, my ears are
droning..feckin feet feel like i'm walking over hot coals,
April be here, be here I say........lol
All that put away.had a fantastic weekend, hubby got romantic I love you (for a change)....I did a lovely meal (more romance cheers ..lol ......oops, anyway...Sunday was busy with in- laws calling and my nephew with daughter and 3 g/kids.fed and watered, some went by 5pm I took daughter and kids home by 6.30pm......Hubby went away today mid morning.so I have 4 days alone.or so I thought, as soon as everyone knew I was alone they started making plans for MY
time What a Face Exclamation ..so hence I have Monday free to shop, the rest of the time, well I'm at their beck and call.....lol.... Shocked

afro <-------- hmmm, just testing the look, as for daughters up and coming hen night.this just might suit me!!!
Back to top Go down
Roo

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up On You..   Catching Up On You.. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 2:04 pm

Hi all, hope life has been treating you all with great respect. Rolling Eyes
The happening’s at Roo’s house.
The dog, Hank has once again taken over the back yard. I beat him with the planting of grass. He wasn’t around when I did it, so he didn’t dig it up and give it back to me…. Such a good boy. * Over it*.
I transplanted all my plants into pots, so the garden is now bear, he can go hard with digging. Turns the soil over for me. I growl, but not to hard……
His master, son Rick and partner Kylie, stayed here a couple nights, while looking for a house. Oh man, do I like living on my own. They are tidy, but aren’t, if that makes sense.
You would never guess, well maybe you would if you knew my kids, I now have a “happy weed” along side all my plants. And am getting instructions on how to take care of it. One wonders who will take care of me if I get caught with it, this is a rental house after all. LOL.
I have to save harder now, spoke to Mother the other day, she sounds rather feeble. Also sleeps more often than she use to. It is a worry when she is the other side of Australia. I am hoping the dreaded day doesn’t rush to meet me and my family to soon. I know its coming. *sigh*
Other two sons’ are going great. Youngest Paul brought a ute and is doing it up. He also brought a speed way car. Not sure if he is racing this year. Oh goody, something else to worry about. LOL As long as he is happy. Middle son Craige’ is saving for a motor bike.
And I thought my worries were nearly at an end. I am sure they are all trying to put me into an early grave.
Well that’s it for this week. Till next time.

bounce
Back to top Go down
Roo

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up On You..   Catching Up On You.. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 1:47 pm

Ok back again. I know I shouldn't complain, I haven't worked in over 12mths. I got a job at the local roadhouse, and even before I started I knew I would hate it. Been there done that. But I felt guilty not working.
Was on the feet for 4 hrs this morning and the sciatic nerve went troppo. Hurt like bloody hell and I went home. Mind you I was doing a trial period. Like 8 hrs and not being paid. Well I got the phone call tonight letting me know that they don't want me back till I am better. Lawdy, I am hoping the other job that I applied for (office manager) comes through. I am to old to be slogging it out any more.
Ok said my bit, just wanted to share.....
Cheers
Back to top Go down
Imalady

Imalady

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up On You..   Catching Up On You.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 1:05 am

Hello everyone!!! Been busy here again.
Although when I stop to think what it is that
I have been busy doing, I'm not really sure
what it is that occupys my time. I guess
working full time (and still no god damned
benefits...grrrrr) and then doing the
wifely/motherly duties life just seems to be
passing me by.
I did get an absolutley BEAUTIFUL heart shaped
diamond necklace from my hubby for Valentine's
day...I cried (I'm such a sap!!!). Would have been
a much better day if I hadn't been sick with the
flu!!! 5 days I suffered with that shit and the worst
of it was, I couldn't even phone in sick 'cause we
are so short handed right now.
If I could only win the lottery then all my problems
would be solved....hmmm...guess I'd have a better
shot at winning if I bought a ticket!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bethany

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up On You..   Catching Up On You.. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 10:19 am

Wow hey guys! Its been a really long time.. I am now married and got a proper 'job' job i.e. boring as all hell. Still living in the seaside city of Brighton in the UK. Great to see you all here !!
Back to top Go down
ultra04

ultra04

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up On You..   Catching Up On You.. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 10:35 am

Hi Bethany....nice to meet you, enjoy and have fun.. cheers
Back to top Go down
Roo

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up On You..   Catching Up On You.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 3:44 pm

Very Happy Hi ya Bethany, good to see you here. Been awhile. Looking forward to hearing more about Brighton. affraid
Back to top Go down
Imalady

Imalady

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up On You..   Catching Up On You.. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 3:58 pm

*waves to Bethany* Hello...nice to
see you here!!!

Well, I have officially decided that I
REALLY hate working Saturdays at the
post office. I get there on Saturday
morning about 10 minutes to 9:00am
(I open at 9:00), I'm doing my thing getting
things ready when some guy knocks at the
door. I point to the clock to indicate that I'm
not open yet, but he insists that I come to
the door. I open it and he informs me that
someone is sleeping in the corner of the lobby
in front of some mailboxes. I go and look, and
sure enough there is some guy passed out
there. Anyway, I go back inside, phoned my
supervisor to find out what to do, and she told
me to phone the police. Just as I'm about to,
I look out in the lobby and the guy is staggering
outside, so I don't have to phone. Then I checked
back in the corner where he had been sleeping
and he had obviously peed himself so then I had
to mop the floor!!! I tell you, it really kind of
spooked me. The shit that I have dealt with...
cocaine in the lobby...used condoms on the
step...drunks passed out....seems like those
are things I'd deal with working in a bar not the
post office!!!
Back to top Go down
Roo

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up On You..   Catching Up On You.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 11:34 pm

Helllllo FCer’s and friends. cheers How the heck are ya. Been a bit quiet here I see. Oh well, I guess I had better change that.
Had a fire in the town of Barker … again. I am trying to visualise how a crow, {which if you don’t know is like a raven. } landed on power lines, touching two together and getting fried, falling to the ground and whoooosh. It’s the power lines that just don’t quite make it for me. Crows are one of the most cunning birds. Can’t see one being that stupid. Well that is their story, and they are sticking to it……No lives/buildings lost just lots of bush.
Eldest son Rick and partner Kylie are expecting a baby late October. Very Happy I am hoping they make it that far. Boy is that woman touchy. Twisted Evil Just every now and then his patience runs out…. “duck”. So keeping my fingers crossed there.
Middle son Craige’, bloody twit, I just can’t get my thought patterns around this boy, so I won’t try. scratch I love him and that’s that.
Youngest son Paul. I know I shouldn’t be doing back flips, the girl friend is gone. bounce Thank heavens for that. He is so much happier now.
My yard is looking calm and tidy now Hank the dog is gone. He is Rick’s pet. I transplanted the plants into pots, they are hanging in there. The lawn is growing back and looking lush. And it is so lovely to sit out the back and not be slobbered on….lol. I miss him.
Young Eliza across the road is doing her morning vocals. The first time I met her, she said look what I can do and promptly popped her eye out. I just about shat my self. affraid lol
She was born without an eye. It looks so real. Darling child. Lol
Till next time……. cheers .
Back to top Go down
Wytch
Admin
Wytch

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up On You..   Catching Up On You.. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 8:02 pm

Beth!!

Feck.. that's a nice surprise.

I'm back.. and I shall return when I have more time today.. got stuffs doing..

Missed you all.. *hugs*
Back to top Go down
https://deviantsanonymous.forumotion.com
Leo2

Leo2

PostSubject: I climbed back in   Catching Up On You.. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 6:14 pm

Since I had my new computer I somehow could not get in here anymore. Finally I gave up
and re-registered myself cunningly as Leo2 (a whole new and improved model compared to the old Leo Mk1)
Thanks to the new computer I'm much faster now....I hope

Hope to chat with you lot occasionally again *waves from a wet and rainy Holland*

Good to see you again Beth, makes a difference from facebook...

*hops off in search of sympathy* lol!
Back to top Go down
Wytch
Admin
Wytch

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up On You..   Catching Up On You.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 4:44 am

Ooooh I wonder why it wouldn't let you back in?

I gotta admit that these free forums are decent.. but have many bugs.

My big site got nuked last weekend in a server upgrade and I lost the whole damn lot, even most of the members. So I'm not too impressed with internet shitters at the moment.. and I'm working my arse off to safeguard that happening again.
Back to top Go down
NOSFERATU

NOSFERATU

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up On You..   Catching Up On You.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 4:51 am

Hullo all....few familiar ugly mugs here then...hows that hump gettin on wytch?
Back to top Go down
Wytch
Admin
Wytch

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up On You..   Catching Up On You.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 6:27 am

NOSFERATU wrote:
Hullo all....few familiar ugly mugs here then...hows that hump gettin on wytch?

Don't call Jase names!!!

I've been looking after the hump nicely.. were you ready to have it back??
Back to top Go down
MooSE667

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up On You..   Catching Up On You.. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 5:23 am

Hey Eni, yer heads afire eh???
Back to top Go down
NOSFERATU

NOSFERATU

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up On You..   Catching Up On You.. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 6:36 pm

Heya Moose....whats crackin??......yup...one of me finer moments that piccie Surprised
Back to top Go down
MooSE667

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up On You..   Catching Up On You.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 4:40 am

crackin?? nothin, just my old bones,, and you?? whats shakin across the pond? (other than the bowl of haggis), heh heh heh
Back to top Go down
ultra04

ultra04

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up On You..   Catching Up On You.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 6:49 pm

ENIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII, omg.....thank god you've not changed....lol cheers
Back to top Go down
ultra04

ultra04

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up On You..   Catching Up On You.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 6:51 pm

hope you guys dig my 70/80's dressy up, done for my daughters hen night Fri 27th march 09.........was a brill night
staying at hotel was a goodly idea as never got to bed till after 5am.........was up by 7.05am....I'm far to old for 2 hours kip......yikes drunken lol.......
Back to top Go down
Roo

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up On You..   Catching Up On You.. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 12:43 am

Shocked Why did the song " Waterloo" pop into my head..... You look fantastic ultra....... cheers
Back to top Go down
ultra04

ultra04

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up On You..   Catching Up On You.. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 8:45 am

lmao Rooooooooooooooooo, haha....yep was a brill night
we all had a scream just wish some of my girlie friends from here could have been there... afro xxx
Back to top Go down
Chuck

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up On You..   Catching Up On You.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 10:08 am

Mama Mia was more what popped into my head....looks bloody fantastic Ultra
Back to top Go down
Roo

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up On You..   Catching Up On You.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 1:13 pm

pmsl. . . . Yeah you look great Ultra....... Laughing
Now haven't heard that song for an age Chuck. affraid
You will never guess, there are quite a few FCers on Facebook, and Wolfie has opened the door to memories..... talk about laugh, hope to see you two on there. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up On You..   Catching Up On You.. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Catching Up On You..
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deviants Anonymous :: Shootin' the Proverbial :: What's News?-
Jump to: